Our solutions are designed to suit your requirements and will encompass the best mix of:
The team behind the team
Quest Management Consultants pride themselves on providing an exceptional experience for our clients. People engagement is at the heart of our process and we have facilitated thousands of workshops. We have an in-house team who support us in organising the workshops and creating customised stimulus and materials that help to motivate and engage people on the journey.
At the core of everything Quest does are our four key values.:
- Committed –Our clients have high expectations and so do we. We are committed to our clients and understand the change they want to bring about. This ensures we deliver more.
- Collaborative – The most effective way for us to help our clients is to be fully involved. We work as part of the client team, sharing knowledge and expertise to reach new levels of performance.
- Challenging – We believe that questioning approaches brings out the best in people. We believe the necessary skills are often already within the organisation; Quest’s approach will uncover, shape and focus them to achieve results.
- Enthusiastic – The greatest results are attained through passion and motivation underpinned by sound, rational thinking. We are enthusiastic in our approach and encourage and involve participants to reach higher levels of buy-in/commitment.
Our Methodologies and Tools
Quest Worldwide has developed and refined techniques for ensuring results:
- Strategy into Action™ – Embedding strategies in a way that inspires people and aligns and transforms the organisation to deliver high quality, sustainable results.
- Performance Culture – Shaping different ways of working into unified, motivated, high-performance culture
- High Impact Events – Converting dull, predictable meetings and conferences into inspiring experiences that engage every participant and generate clear outcomes
- Lean Operations – Enabling people at all levels to streamline activities to benefit clients, while creating smooth, responsive, low-cost processes
Large scale change methodologies are complemented by numerous tactical tools and techniques. Quest has over 220 documented tools covering change management, project management, team development, quality improvement and personal development. For examples of these tools refer to “Tools and Tips”.